Our partners offer a wide range of alcoholic products, namely vodkas, balsams, liquors, wines etc, most of which have kosher certificates.
– this modern high-tech enterprise was built in 2005 in Cherkasy region, where the largest supply of mineral and freshwater resources is concentrated. Technologists of the enterprise have created more than 100 signature recipes of distilled beverages. Innovative production developments are protected as intellectual property. The factory owns 18 unique patents.
– the company ranks first in the national rating of vodka producers, relying on the best traditions in the production of high-quality vodka brands. The leading brands are vodka Khanskaya limited edition, Akdov, Graf Ledoff, Tundra, Russian currency, as well as whiskey Your Choice, Vento de Campo aperitif and champagne Lindele. Company was established in 1997. Tatspirtprom has production facilities that ensure the release of 11% of all vodka in Russia (data for 2017).
MINSK GRAPE WINES FACTORY
– started its activity in 2000 and is currently one of the largest producers of alcoholic products of the Republic of Belarus. Up to date, the portfolio of the company has more than 220 items, each of which meets the highest alcohol products’ quality requirements and finds its own customer.
– the brand was awarded the “People’s Brand 2018” prize in the category “Vodka”. “People’s Brand” is the annual award that determines the leading brands of the country through open voting of the population in the mass media. Bulbash is a unique soft vodka made from the highest quality alcohol.
ALCOHOL SIBERIAN GROUP
– is one of the biggest distilled spirits manufacturers. The portfolio includes 33 products of different price segments. The most well-known vodka brands are: White Birch, Husky, Five Lakes, Kedrovitsa and Gusli. According to the results of 2016, the volume of alcohol produced exceeded 4 million decalitres. Moreover, ASG products are delivered to 55 world countries.
MOSCOW DISTILLERY CRYSTAL
– products of Moscow Distillery Crystal participates in many Russian and international exhibitions, competitions, invariably receiving high marks from independent experts. Awards (including numerous Grand prix, gold and silver medals, and diplomas) is a worthy accompaniment for a unique collection of traditional high quality drinks.
“VITEBSK ALCOHOLIC BEVERAGES
– the Joint Stock Company “Vitebsk Alcoholic Beverages Factory “Pridvin’e” was opened in 1898. It has a long history, and that is why today it is a modern company that produces a lot of types of alcoholic beverages. Moreover, a business unit Bogushevsk Distillery is a part of the company. Besides, it has commodity distribution networks: SIA BELPISCHEPROM in Latvia and LLC Armenian-Belarus trading house “AR-BE” in Armenia.
– takes a leading position in the market of alcoholic products in the North-West region and in Russia as a whole. Ladoga products were awarded with more than 60 gold medals at various international competitions. The leader in the number of awards among products of Ladoga – vodka Imperial Collection Gold.
– this is a modern, dynamically developing enterprise, the largest producer in its region and the leading supplier of alcoholic products to the market of the Republic of Belarus. The company’s product portfolio includes more than 30 items.
Mozyr distillery today is high quality products and modern technologies.
FIC AND PRODUCTION COMPANY
“ABSOLUTNYJ STANDART” LTD
– vodka MOGUTNI KARPATY has been created for admirers of natural perfection, quality and naturalness of Ukranian products and exquisiteness of taste. Premium vodka is made of alcohol „Luxe” from the best Ukrainian grain and chrystal clear water. Amazingly soft taste and performance in a unique authentic design makes the product unsurpassed.
– Russian company that specializes in the production of champagne and sparkling wine. The Abrau-Durso factory’s story starts from the date of the decree of Tsar Alexander II. On November 25, 1870, Abrau-Durso, the specific estate that belonged to the royal family, was created near Abrau lake and the Durso river.
SCHUCHMANN WINES GEORGIA
– is an ultra-premium winery specializing in famous indigenous Georgian grape varieties. It was founded in 2008 by Schuchmann family in a very center of Georgian wine growing zone in Tsinandali. Schuchmann Wines Georgia joined traditional Georgian wine making practices with German ingenuity to produce age-worthy and memorable wines.
MINSK SPARKLING WINES FACTORY
– is rightly considered as the flagship of the wine industry of Belarus and one of the best among the CIS related enterprises. Since 1978, the company produces high-quality champagne and sparkling wines. “Soviet champagne” is still the invariable attribute of any celebration.